There are many variables in pet grooming, such as whether your pet has long or short hair and also if the hair is matted and tangled. Therefore, there is no set pricing for professional grooming. Our groomers set individual prices for each pet, largely based on the time required to complete the chosen service.
Factors which determine the price of a service include:
- Amount of scissor work
- Degree of matting
- Difficulty of the cut
- Disposition of the animal
- Drying time
- Length of hair
- Size of pet
Advanced (Piggy Parts)
This service includes all Basic items above plus our groomers will trim the hair around:
- Loose ends
- The potty and private areas
This is less expensive than a full haircut and appropriate for dogs and cats who want to maintain the current length of their coat, but simply need a clean-up and sanitary trim.
This service consists of a full haircut from nose to tail, usually using scissors and clippers. Haircuts start with a bath, brush, and blow dry and include all the elements described in our Advanced service.
You decide exactly how you want your pet to look, how long or short the hair should be and whether your pet should look full bodied or slim. Groomers will work hard to give your pet the individual look you want that will assuredly bring out the essence of its personality.
Grooming and Spa Add-ons
- De-shedding shampoo and furminate: $20 and up
- De-matting: $25 - $50
- Teeth brushing and Breath Spray: $7 Walk-in Nails only. No appoinment necessary. Monday - Saturday 9:30am - 4:00pm. Evening walk-in Nails, Tuesday & Thursday. Call Ahead for time 717-292-4329
- Nail dremmeling and Clipping: $16 - $26
- Cat and Small Animal Nails: $12 - $14
Meet The Groomers